+44 (0)20 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
BMP DDB, TBWA, Ogilvy.
Favourite TV programme
The one the passenger to my left is reading.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fanta Stealth Soundsystem, UK and other places.
Tretorns. They're wider in the toes than most.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
It's fair to say that Ogilvy Advertising isn't renowned for its digital credentials, so Graham should be applauded for creating a campaign for Fanta that picked up a silver Lion at Cannes. A huge advocate of exploring new media, he has taken on more responsibility for the creative department following the managerial restructure.
17 July 1966, Rochdale.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire