+44 (0)20 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
BMP DDB, TBWA, Ogilvy.
Favourite TV programme
The one the passenger to my left is reading.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fanta Stealth Soundsystem, UK and other places.
Tretorns. They're wider in the toes than most.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
It's fair to say that Ogilvy Advertising isn't renowned for its digital credentials, so Graham should be applauded for creating a campaign for Fanta that picked up a silver Lion at Cannes. A huge advocate of exploring new media, he has taken on more responsibility for the creative department following the managerial restructure.
17 July 1966, Rochdale.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne