+44 (0)20 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
BMP DDB, TBWA, Ogilvy.
Favourite TV programme
The one the passenger to my left is reading.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fanta Stealth Soundsystem, UK and other places.
Tretorns. They're wider in the toes than most.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
It's fair to say that Ogilvy Advertising isn't renowned for its digital credentials, so Graham should be applauded for creating a campaign for Fanta that picked up a silver Lion at Cannes. A huge advocate of exploring new media, he has taken on more responsibility for the creative department following the managerial restructure.
17 July 1966, Rochdale.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media