+44 (0)20 7663 1618
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
Joining Naked, meeting David Bowie (clearly a logical progression).
Favourite TV programme
Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends.
Faris Yakob's Facebook page, more for the pictures than for the words.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fender guitars, because of the 1951 butterscotch Telecaster.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Partying, Icelandic Banks.
Who would play you in a movie?
A chubby Paul Newman.
I gave up partying as a result of the recession, but my amaretti chocolate torte remains something of a signature dish.
Making dance music tunes in my shed, changing nappies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Self-changing nappy (for my children now and for myself later).
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Get a life.\"
Despite stepping back to a strategy role, having previously run the UK Naked office as managing director, Green remains central to many of Naked's key UK accounts.
3am, 1971, in Kent.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Regional Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car or C/A + Benefits, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East England