+44 (0)20 7663 1618
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
Joining Naked, meeting David Bowie (clearly a logical progression).
Favourite TV programme
Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends.
Faris Yakob's Facebook page, more for the pictures than for the words.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fender guitars, because of the 1951 butterscotch Telecaster.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Partying, Icelandic Banks.
Who would play you in a movie?
A chubby Paul Newman.
I gave up partying as a result of the recession, but my amaretti chocolate torte remains something of a signature dish.
Making dance music tunes in my shed, changing nappies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Self-changing nappy (for my children now and for myself later).
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Get a life.\"
Despite stepping back to a strategy role, having previously run the UK Naked office as managing director, Green remains central to many of Naked's key UK accounts.
3am, 1971, in Kent.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Direct Recruitment £45k-£55k, London (Greater)
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol