+44 (0)20 7663 1618
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
Joining Naked, meeting David Bowie (clearly a logical progression).
Favourite TV programme
Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends.
Faris Yakob's Facebook page, more for the pictures than for the words.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fender guitars, because of the 1951 butterscotch Telecaster.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Partying, Icelandic Banks.
Who would play you in a movie?
A chubby Paul Newman.
I gave up partying as a result of the recession, but my amaretti chocolate torte remains something of a signature dish.
Making dance music tunes in my shed, changing nappies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Self-changing nappy (for my children now and for myself later).
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Get a life.\"
Despite stepping back to a strategy role, having previously run the UK Naked office as managing director, Green remains central to many of Naked's key UK accounts.
3am, 1971, in Kent.
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Beauty Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Planning Account Manager - Major Technology Brand Lipton Fleming £30000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Major Technology Brand Lipton Fleming £55000 - £59000 per annum, London
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, Solihull
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media