Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8007.
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Try to smoke less.
Chelsea FC and Ronnie Scott's.
I don't do gadgets.
Desert island objects
A lot of cigarettes, a sketch pad and an iPod with an extensive blues and jazz collection.
No-one current. Martin Luther King, for obvious reasons.
The Guardian, MCN, Chelsea live on Sky Sports, The Jazz, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Listening to anything Mark Cranmer tells me.
Watching the TT races in the Isle of Man.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
No-one. Can't think why a film would be made of my life.
Still working with bright, energetic and talented people.
Bit of an artist.
Best job outside advertising
Can't remember doing anything else.
Will the real Jim Marshall please stand up? For years, everyone thought they knew him as the Chelsea-supporting media bloke. Now we are to believe he's something of a renaissance man who paints a bit, reads modernist novels and dresses like a rural parson and he has become a fixture on industry platforms over the past few years.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
If I am, it's because I still enjoy it.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Senior Planner Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Account Manager - Automotive client Adam Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester