Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8007.
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Try to smoke less.
Chelsea FC and Ronnie Scott's.
I don't do gadgets.
Desert island objects
A lot of cigarettes, a sketch pad and an iPod with an extensive blues and jazz collection.
No-one current. Martin Luther King, for obvious reasons.
The Guardian, MCN, Chelsea live on Sky Sports, The Jazz, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Listening to anything Mark Cranmer tells me.
Watching the TT races in the Isle of Man.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
No-one. Can't think why a film would be made of my life.
Still working with bright, energetic and talented people.
Bit of an artist.
Best job outside advertising
Can't remember doing anything else.
Will the real Jim Marshall please stand up? For years, everyone thought they knew him as the Chelsea-supporting media bloke. Now we are to believe he's something of a renaissance man who paints a bit, reads modernist novels and dresses like a rural parson and he has become a fixture on industry platforms over the past few years.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
If I am, it's because I still enjoy it.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure