Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8007.
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Try to smoke less.
Chelsea FC and Ronnie Scott's.
I don't do gadgets.
Desert island objects
A lot of cigarettes, a sketch pad and an iPod with an extensive blues and jazz collection.
No-one current. Martin Luther King, for obvious reasons.
The Guardian, MCN, Chelsea live on Sky Sports, The Jazz, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Listening to anything Mark Cranmer tells me.
Watching the TT races in the Isle of Man.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
No-one. Can't think why a film would be made of my life.
Still working with bright, energetic and talented people.
Bit of an artist.
Best job outside advertising
Can't remember doing anything else.
Will the real Jim Marshall please stand up? For years, everyone thought they knew him as the Chelsea-supporting media bloke. Now we are to believe he's something of a renaissance man who paints a bit, reads modernist novels and dresses like a rural parson and he has become a fixture on industry platforms over the past few years.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
If I am, it's because I still enjoy it.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Field Marketing Coordinator - EMEA - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum + depending on experience, Cambridge
- Account Director Tomorrow Recruitment £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7