The Red Brick Road
+44 (0)20 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
Having the opportunity to live and work in Sydney, New York and London.
Favourite TV programme
The Sydney Morning Herald.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Gerry Graf's last great spots for Skittles in the US.
John Smedley. Stylish. Timeless. Hypoallergenic.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Paul Hogan and Woody Allen.
A disappearing act when it starts getting messy.
Cross-referencing snowfall potential across the Alps.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
An extendable hinge that lets you pull your laptop screen up to proper viewing height.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just spotted a nice couloir. Looks pretty stable from up here.\"
One of the best thinkers around, this strategic firecracker has plenty of ideas but deserves a meatier client portfolio to get his intellectual teeth into. The Magners win at the end of the year will go some way towards helping things, but the agency needs to add some more big accounts to its books.
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / [Shopper] / Drinks - Integrated Agency - £34k to £39k Fill Recruitment £34k - £39k, plus superb benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account