The Red Brick Road
+44 (0)20 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
Having the opportunity to live and work in Sydney, New York and London.
Favourite TV programme
The Sydney Morning Herald.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Gerry Graf's last great spots for Skittles in the US.
John Smedley. Stylish. Timeless. Hypoallergenic.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Paul Hogan and Woody Allen.
A disappearing act when it starts getting messy.
Cross-referencing snowfall potential across the Alps.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
An extendable hinge that lets you pull your laptop screen up to proper viewing height.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just spotted a nice couloir. Looks pretty stable from up here.\"
One of the best thinkers around, this strategic firecracker has plenty of ideas but deserves a meatier client portfolio to get his intellectual teeth into. The Magners win at the end of the year will go some way towards helping things, but the agency needs to add some more big accounts to its books.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Cambridge
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + benefits, Leicester
- Senior Designer / Design Lead Apple&Ink £38000 - £55,000 , London (East), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- The Lad Bible publisher hires Mimi Turner as marketing director