The Red Brick Road
+44 (0)20 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
Having the opportunity to live and work in Sydney, New York and London.
Favourite TV programme
The Sydney Morning Herald.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Gerry Graf's last great spots for Skittles in the US.
John Smedley. Stylish. Timeless. Hypoallergenic.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Paul Hogan and Woody Allen.
A disappearing act when it starts getting messy.
Cross-referencing snowfall potential across the Alps.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
An extendable hinge that lets you pull your laptop screen up to proper viewing height.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just spotted a nice couloir. Looks pretty stable from up here.\"
One of the best thinkers around, this strategic firecracker has plenty of ideas but deserves a meatier client portfolio to get his intellectual teeth into. The Magners win at the end of the year will go some way towards helping things, but the agency needs to add some more big accounts to its books.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot