+44 (0)20 7499 9080.
6-8 Old Bond Street, , London, , W1S
21st February 1970
Fantasy business partner
Anya Hindmarch, ridiculously clever, ludicrously lovely.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle, turn off all the lights, try as much as possible to buy locally-grown food, um? turn off the tap while cleaning my teeth.
My tragic addiction to perfectionism. It's a curse, really.
The Groucho, the BSME, the Sydenham Society, Facebook (which went from cool to embarrassing quite quickly some time ago, didn't it?.
The Sky + control.
Desert island objects
A mobile phone, a television and a laptop.
David Cameron, for finding his voice as an effective opposition (well, in the week I wrote this anyway).
I read all papers. I'm addicted to food magazines, and I especially love Donna Hay. Way too hard to pick a favourite TV programme, but, at the moment, it's probably Flight of the Conchords, Radio 2, gawker.
Biggest risk taken
Arriving in London with virtually no money and very arrogant aspirations (as one tends to at the tender age of 22).
Any day where I don't have to tackle the London public transport system.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Joan Cusack could probably mine the comedy gold from my altercations with builders, taxi drivers, train ticket inspectors, etc.
Glamour, Glamour, Glamour.
Owen Meany (in A Prayer for Owen Meany, by John Irving).
My talents are so few that I try not to hide them. But most people don't know that I do make lovely cakes.
Best job outside advertising
Never worked in advertising. Outside of publishing, I haven't enjoyed any other job I've done. They were all in the menial end of the food industry.
The feisty Australian is ensuring the monthly women's market continues to fend off the threat of weeklies. While Elvin may have been disappointed by a drop in ABC figures in the first half of 2007, she can console herself that circulation of her title is still leagues ahead of its rival, Cosmopolitan.
Most expensive purchase
A big trip to Australia with the husband, daughter and mother-in-law last year. I try hard to never think about how much it cost.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I get bored easily. I'm always challenging myself and the Glamour team to find new ways to do things, and to surprise the readers. It keeps me stimulated, and so I hope it does them.
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Freelance Content Manager Source £150 - £300 per day, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building