Global chief operating officer
+82 2 3780 3200
736-1, Hannam-2dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 140-739
Having Ronnie Kirkwood, Chris Wilkins, David Abbott, Tim Delaney and Barbara Nokes as creative directors.
Favourite TV programme
Dexter – but it's a bit weird now he's married to his sister.
International Herald Tribune.
The New Yorker.
Favourite as in most frequent – bbc.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Obama's – as much for the result as the work.
Illy – great product that works, great design from logo to cup.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Early life – Daniel Radcliffe. Later life – Jim Broadbent.
Appearing to drink more soju than I do.
What are hobbies?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A corkscrew that can cope with plastic \"corks\".
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"So long, it's been good to know you. Well, most of you, the rest of you, I never liked.\"
The ex-Leo Burnett chief executive broke back on to the London ad scene with a bang at the end of last year when his Korean employer bought Beattie McGuinness Bungay in a deal that surprised adland. The meddling that some feared might ensue has not transpired: Haines is a regular visitor to London (often spotted lunching with Hamish Pringle) but his eye seems focused on opening – and closing – Cheil offices in overseas markets.
Devizes Wiltshire, a long time ago.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control