Global chief operating officer
+82 2 3780 3200
736-1, Hannam-2dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 140-739
Having Ronnie Kirkwood, Chris Wilkins, David Abbott, Tim Delaney and Barbara Nokes as creative directors.
Favourite TV programme
Dexter – but it's a bit weird now he's married to his sister.
International Herald Tribune.
The New Yorker.
Favourite as in most frequent – bbc.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Obama's – as much for the result as the work.
Illy – great product that works, great design from logo to cup.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Early life – Daniel Radcliffe. Later life – Jim Broadbent.
Appearing to drink more soju than I do.
What are hobbies?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A corkscrew that can cope with plastic \"corks\".
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"So long, it's been good to know you. Well, most of you, the rest of you, I never liked.\"
The ex-Leo Burnett chief executive broke back on to the London ad scene with a bang at the end of last year when his Korean employer bought Beattie McGuinness Bungay in a deal that surprised adland. The meddling that some feared might ensue has not transpired: Haines is a regular visitor to London (often spotted lunching with Hamish Pringle) but his eye seems focused on opening – and closing – Cheil offices in overseas markets.
Devizes Wiltshire, a long time ago.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media