+44 (0)20 7739 2345
31 Old Nichol Street, London, E2
Discovering the internet in my first job at Warner Music... digital via NTL interactive's grad-programme... brilliant design via Deepend... and brilliant creative and digital advertising via glue – eight years ago and counting.
Favourite TV programme
Bruce Parry's Amazon.
fmylife.com for the dark-side, TED for the dark-matter and Topshop for light relief.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I admire those for Ocado, Marmite, Boden, The Tate and Grey Goose, but it's a lot easier to think of ones that I really, really don't like.
Whistles and Ren, for making me more presentable than I naturally am.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Public transport whenever possible. Cunning reverse psychology.
Who would play you in a movie?
Losing my memory.
Day-dreaming, writing lists and consuming as much crap popular and un-popular culture as possible.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A teasmaid-asimo-taxi mash-up that manages every aspect of life between waking up and getting to your desk in the morning.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"To my lovely family and friends – goodbye and thanks for everything! All round to mine NOW (please) for the party to end all parties...\"
Fun, friendly, but with a real professional edge, Hagger sums up Glue's approach. She has worked hard to develop the agency from a creative digital shop into a business that's comfortable fighting with the big boys – her job now is to keep it up there.
Oxford. Let when remain a mystery.
- Senior Research Manager Lipton Fleming £48000 - £54000 per annum, London
- Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marcomms Manager Brand Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Bedford
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- CRM Administrator - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £18000 per annum, Cambridge