CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Founded Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray. Chief executive of Proximity London and Proximity Worldwide. Founding partner of CHI & Partners. Chairman IDM.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
St Veran (improves the gloomiest day).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Germaine Greer (apparently we have the same hair).
Slipping away unnoticed.
Fishing and falling off windsurfer.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Turn out the lights...\"
Having had an illustrious career in the direct marketing industry, Hall is as well connected as he is talented. He has worked hard this year in boosting CHI's DM offering, and it paid off when the RBS Group moved all of its retail direct marketing into the agency in March.
1961, Beaconsfield, England.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- HTML Email developer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Isleworth
- Senior Consultant / Qualitative Research / West end, London / Salary 35k-40k Trace £35,000 to £40,000 , West End, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media