CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Founded Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray. Chief executive of Proximity London and Proximity Worldwide. Founding partner of CHI & Partners. Chairman IDM.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
St Veran (improves the gloomiest day).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Germaine Greer (apparently we have the same hair).
Slipping away unnoticed.
Fishing and falling off windsurfer.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Turn out the lights...\"
Having had an illustrious career in the direct marketing industry, Hall is as well connected as he is talented. He has worked hard this year in boosting CHI's DM offering, and it paid off when the RBS Group moved all of its retail direct marketing into the agency in March.
1961, Beaconsfield, England.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne