CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Founded Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray. Chief executive of Proximity London and Proximity Worldwide. Founding partner of CHI & Partners. Chairman IDM.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
St Veran (improves the gloomiest day).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Germaine Greer (apparently we have the same hair).
Slipping away unnoticed.
Fishing and falling off windsurfer.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Turn out the lights...\"
Having had an illustrious career in the direct marketing industry, Hall is as well connected as he is talented. He has worked hard this year in boosting CHI's DM offering, and it paid off when the RBS Group moved all of its retail direct marketing into the agency in March.
1961, Beaconsfield, England.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London