Various non-executive advisory roles
Barnardos, Dare, Garner International, Guardian Media Group, i-Level
1st January 1944
Fantasy business partner
I'd stick with the ones I had.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Via a recycling/diesel family.
Two golf clubs.
Desert island objects
Golf clubs, snooker table and the works of Charles Dickens.
The Guardian, The Observer Sports Monthly, Spooks, Radio Five Live, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
From client to agency.
Masters Golf at Augusta, or the Ryder Cup Singles Day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Founding partner of TBWA\London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Best job outside advertising
Adland's favourite business uncle, Bartle proved once again how foresighted he was to back digital agency Dare all those years ago. The company sold to Cossette for a tidy sum this year. The wise and provocative Bartle clearly still has that winning streak.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Listen well, think clearly.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3