Various non-executive advisory roles
Barnardos, Dare, Garner International, Guardian Media Group, i-Level
1st January 1944
Fantasy business partner
I'd stick with the ones I had.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Via a recycling/diesel family.
Two golf clubs.
Desert island objects
Golf clubs, snooker table and the works of Charles Dickens.
The Guardian, The Observer Sports Monthly, Spooks, Radio Five Live, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
From client to agency.
Masters Golf at Augusta, or the Ryder Cup Singles Day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Founding partner of TBWA\London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Best job outside advertising
Adland's favourite business uncle, Bartle proved once again how foresighted he was to back digital agency Dare all those years ago. The company sold to Cossette for a tidy sum this year. The wise and provocative Bartle clearly still has that winning streak.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Listen well, think clearly.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer