Various non-executive advisory roles
Barnardos, Dare, Garner International, Guardian Media Group, i-Level
1st January 1944
Fantasy business partner
I'd stick with the ones I had.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Via a recycling/diesel family.
Two golf clubs.
Desert island objects
Golf clubs, snooker table and the works of Charles Dickens.
The Guardian, The Observer Sports Monthly, Spooks, Radio Five Live, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
From client to agency.
Masters Golf at Augusta, or the Ryder Cup Singles Day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Founding partner of TBWA\London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Best job outside advertising
Adland's favourite business uncle, Bartle proved once again how foresighted he was to back digital agency Dare all those years ago. The company sold to Cossette for a tidy sum this year. The wise and provocative Bartle clearly still has that winning streak.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Listen well, think clearly.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £38000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, St. Albans
- Web Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits , Greater Manchester
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014