Various non-executive advisory roles
Barnardos, Dare, Garner International, Guardian Media Group, i-Level
1st January 1944
Fantasy business partner
I'd stick with the ones I had.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Via a recycling/diesel family.
Two golf clubs.
Desert island objects
Golf clubs, snooker table and the works of Charles Dickens.
The Guardian, The Observer Sports Monthly, Spooks, Radio Five Live, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
From client to agency.
Masters Golf at Augusta, or the Ryder Cup Singles Day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Founding partner of TBWA\London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Best job outside advertising
Adland's favourite business uncle, Bartle proved once again how foresighted he was to back digital agency Dare all those years ago. The company sold to Cossette for a tidy sum this year. The wise and provocative Bartle clearly still has that winning streak.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Listen well, think clearly.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot