Various non-executive advisory roles
Barnardos, Dare, Garner International, Guardian Media Group, i-Level
1st January 1944
Fantasy business partner
I'd stick with the ones I had.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Via a recycling/diesel family.
Two golf clubs.
Desert island objects
Golf clubs, snooker table and the works of Charles Dickens.
The Guardian, The Observer Sports Monthly, Spooks, Radio Five Live, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
From client to agency.
Masters Golf at Augusta, or the Ryder Cup Singles Day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Founding partner of TBWA\London and Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Best job outside advertising
Adland's favourite business uncle, Bartle proved once again how foresighted he was to back digital agency Dare all those years ago. The company sold to Cossette for a tidy sum this year. The wise and provocative Bartle clearly still has that winning streak.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Listen well, think clearly.
- Head of Marketing & PR Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44