LIZH + Grime
+44 (0)20 7437 7863
61-63 Beak Street, , London, , W1F 9SL
Building LizH and surrounding myself with really fantastic and talented people.
Favourite TV programme
Vogue, Marie Claire or Elle Decoration...when I have time.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Difficult decision in a credit crunch year but \"Obama for America\" was brilliant and full of hope for ALL of us.
This week it's Squint, I dream about buying more of their furniture... unique design meets exquisite craftsmanship. A feast for the eyes.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Alison Steadman (Pamelaaar!).
Beatboxing while breakdancing.
Fly-fishing, yoga, painting and photography, all things relaxing after breakdancing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that stops the diesel pumps operating when I drive my petrol car on to the garage forecourt.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change... @bonnie where's my lippy?\"
Harold has been an auntie-like figure for countless numbers of creatives down the years. She's just as keen to get a break for bright young wannabes as she is for helping keep senior teams in gainful employment. As a result, she can boast many long-term friendships at all levels of the industry.
Weston-super-Mare...A long time ago.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3