LIZH + Grime
+44 (0)20 7437 7863
61-63 Beak Street, , London, , W1F 9SL
Building LizH and surrounding myself with really fantastic and talented people.
Favourite TV programme
Vogue, Marie Claire or Elle Decoration...when I have time.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Difficult decision in a credit crunch year but \"Obama for America\" was brilliant and full of hope for ALL of us.
This week it's Squint, I dream about buying more of their furniture... unique design meets exquisite craftsmanship. A feast for the eyes.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Alison Steadman (Pamelaaar!).
Beatboxing while breakdancing.
Fly-fishing, yoga, painting and photography, all things relaxing after breakdancing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that stops the diesel pumps operating when I drive my petrol car on to the garage forecourt.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change... @bonnie where's my lippy?\"
Harold has been an auntie-like figure for countless numbers of creatives down the years. She's just as keen to get a break for bright young wannabes as she is for helping keep senior teams in gainful employment. As a result, she can boast many long-term friendships at all levels of the industry.
Weston-super-Mare...A long time ago.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44