LIZH + Grime
+44 (0)20 7437 7863
61-63 Beak Street, , London, , W1F 9SL
Building LizH and surrounding myself with really fantastic and talented people.
Favourite TV programme
Vogue, Marie Claire or Elle Decoration...when I have time.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Difficult decision in a credit crunch year but \"Obama for America\" was brilliant and full of hope for ALL of us.
This week it's Squint, I dream about buying more of their furniture... unique design meets exquisite craftsmanship. A feast for the eyes.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Alison Steadman (Pamelaaar!).
Beatboxing while breakdancing.
Fly-fishing, yoga, painting and photography, all things relaxing after breakdancing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that stops the diesel pumps operating when I drive my petrol car on to the garage forecourt.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change... @bonnie where's my lippy?\"
Harold has been an auntie-like figure for countless numbers of creatives down the years. She's just as keen to get a break for bright young wannabes as she is for helping keep senior teams in gainful employment. As a result, she can boast many long-term friendships at all levels of the industry.
Weston-super-Mare...A long time ago.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks
- Digital Client Manager - Pitches & Proposals ADLIB £28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, pension etc, Bristol
- Digital Designer Required | Remote Contract | 3 Month Rolling Salt £300 - £400 per day, London