Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Taking IMP to top of Campaign's DM Creative League; being the \"DA\" of Lida; writing the film for the official opening of St Pancras, hosting the Wunderman global CDs summit at Cannes this year.
Favourite TV programme
Katie and Peter (sadly, no longer!).
My wife's: sugarplumdancewear.co.uk.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Jaguar XR. I SO want one!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Leaving before I'm too drunk to perform one.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
An auto irrelevant e-mail deleter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Don't eat the oysters!\"
Harris was an interesting choice to succeed Steve Harrison and fans say he has the talent and aptitude to make the agency famous again, which he is hellbent on doing. He may be softly spoken, but behind this lies the fierce determination and ruthless ambition that's required to restore the agency to its former glory. He is learning to play the piano.
The Red Cross Hospital, 8 June.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam