Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Taking IMP to top of Campaign's DM Creative League; being the \"DA\" of Lida; writing the film for the official opening of St Pancras, hosting the Wunderman global CDs summit at Cannes this year.
Favourite TV programme
Katie and Peter (sadly, no longer!).
My wife's: sugarplumdancewear.co.uk.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Jaguar XR. I SO want one!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Leaving before I'm too drunk to perform one.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
An auto irrelevant e-mail deleter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Don't eat the oysters!\"
Harris was an interesting choice to succeed Steve Harrison and fans say he has the talent and aptitude to make the agency famous again, which he is hellbent on doing. He may be softly spoken, but behind this lies the fierce determination and ruthless ambition that's required to restore the agency to its former glory. He is learning to play the piano.
The Red Cross Hospital, 8 June.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager- Consumer Goods- £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Business Marketing Manager & Business Marketing Executive London & Partners £36,000.00 - £42,000.00 / £24,000.00 - £28,000.00, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned