+44 (0)20 7306 2500
77, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , W1D 5DU
Marketing director at Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and Nestlé; chief executive at Müller; chief executive at RadioCentre; Marketer of the Year 2003.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Zentist – my wife's mind, body & spirit business.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Harrison Ford – he stole my surname!
Delivering 25 per cent audience share of the media day with only 6 per cent of revenues.
Listening to the radio.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that gets your golf handicap to play off scratch.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"How do I send this again?\"
When it comes to defending commercial radio, few shout louder and more effectively than this man. The BBC got it in the neck from him recently for its unhealthy obsession with youth, but he desperately needs to engage the creative community.
Derby, 28 October 1964.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London
- Head of Business Development - Group Head Sports Ultimate Asset £50000 - £70000 per annum + Which includes Bonus, London