+44 (0)20 7306 2500
77, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , W1D 5DU
Marketing director at Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and Nestlé; chief executive at Müller; chief executive at RadioCentre; Marketer of the Year 2003.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Zentist – my wife's mind, body & spirit business.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Harrison Ford – he stole my surname!
Delivering 25 per cent audience share of the media day with only 6 per cent of revenues.
Listening to the radio.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that gets your golf handicap to play off scratch.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"How do I send this again?\"
When it comes to defending commercial radio, few shout louder and more effectively than this man. The BBC got it in the neck from him recently for its unhealthy obsession with youth, but he desperately needs to engage the creative community.
Derby, 28 October 1964.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager, FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 35000-38000, London
- Production Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Excellent salary & benefits , Milton Keynes
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant