+44 (0)20 7306 2500
77, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , W1D 5DU
Marketing director at Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and Nestlé; chief executive at Müller; chief executive at RadioCentre; Marketer of the Year 2003.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Zentist – my wife's mind, body & spirit business.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Harrison Ford – he stole my surname!
Delivering 25 per cent audience share of the media day with only 6 per cent of revenues.
Listening to the radio.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that gets your golf handicap to play off scratch.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"How do I send this again?\"
When it comes to defending commercial radio, few shout louder and more effectively than this man. The BBC got it in the neck from him recently for its unhealthy obsession with youth, but he desperately needs to engage the creative community.
Derby, 28 October 1964.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy