+44 (0)20 7306 2500
77, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , W1D 5DU
Marketing director at Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and Nestlé; chief executive at Müller; chief executive at RadioCentre; Marketer of the Year 2003.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Zentist – my wife's mind, body & spirit business.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Harrison Ford – he stole my surname!
Delivering 25 per cent audience share of the media day with only 6 per cent of revenues.
Listening to the radio.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that gets your golf handicap to play off scratch.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"How do I send this again?\"
When it comes to defending commercial radio, few shout louder and more effectively than this man. The BBC got it in the neck from him recently for its unhealthy obsession with youth, but he desperately needs to engage the creative community.
Derby, 28 October 1964.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne