Chief strategy officer
Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8075
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
1995-now. Everyday's a highlight.
Favourite TV programme
Morecambe & Wise.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"More Shrek, Daddy, more Shrek?\" accompanied by a certain look from my son.
I don't have one.
What’s your concession to the recession?
A garden hermit.
Who would play you in a movie?
Voodoo and sugarcraft.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
It will always be the mobile desk bed – it's the greatest childhood idea that adults have never made happen.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Hartell is a key player in the SMG group's new focus on planning. But he refuses to be pigeonholed. His dress code varies from suited media player to teen skateboarder, as he tries to keep folks guessing. His greying locks and in-depth knowledge of media strategy may give him away slightly, though.
Kent in the 70s.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London