Chief strategy officer
Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8075
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
1995-now. Everyday's a highlight.
Favourite TV programme
Morecambe & Wise.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"More Shrek, Daddy, more Shrek?\" accompanied by a certain look from my son.
I don't have one.
What’s your concession to the recession?
A garden hermit.
Who would play you in a movie?
Voodoo and sugarcraft.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
It will always be the mobile desk bed – it's the greatest childhood idea that adults have never made happen.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Hartell is a key player in the SMG group's new focus on planning. But he refuses to be pigeonholed. His dress code varies from suited media player to teen skateboarder, as he tries to keep folks guessing. His greying locks and in-depth knowledge of media strategy may give him away slightly, though.
Kent in the 70s.
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter