Chief strategy officer
Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8075
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
1995-now. Everyday's a highlight.
Favourite TV programme
Morecambe & Wise.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"More Shrek, Daddy, more Shrek?\" accompanied by a certain look from my son.
I don't have one.
What’s your concession to the recession?
A garden hermit.
Who would play you in a movie?
Voodoo and sugarcraft.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
It will always be the mobile desk bed – it's the greatest childhood idea that adults have never made happen.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Hartell is a key player in the SMG group's new focus on planning. But he refuses to be pigeonholed. His dress code varies from suited media player to teen skateboarder, as he tries to keep folks guessing. His greying locks and in-depth knowledge of media strategy may give him away slightly, though.
Kent in the 70s.
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44