Executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7734 1677.
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
9th November 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Boats, trains and automobiles.
Desert island objects
Guitar, piano and a satellite phone.
Ed Balls, for not changing his name.
The Guardian, Q, Heroes, Radio 4, whatcar.
Biggest risk taken
Manchester United or Chelsea 0, Arsenal 4.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Laurence Olivier or Bruce Willis.
Executive creative director, BBH.
Best job outside advertising
Petrol pump attendant.
As well as bedding down clients, the dry-witted O'Keeffe has been busy hiring (and promoting) within his creative department, leading to one of the agency's most prolific years, workwise, since its inception.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
That's the way God made me.
- Senior Marketing Consultant Source £70000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Business Development Manager The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building