Executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7734 1677.
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
9th November 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Boats, trains and automobiles.
Desert island objects
Guitar, piano and a satellite phone.
Ed Balls, for not changing his name.
The Guardian, Q, Heroes, Radio 4, whatcar.
Biggest risk taken
Manchester United or Chelsea 0, Arsenal 4.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Laurence Olivier or Bruce Willis.
Executive creative director, BBH.
Best job outside advertising
Petrol pump attendant.
As well as bedding down clients, the dry-witted O'Keeffe has been busy hiring (and promoting) within his creative department, leading to one of the agency's most prolific years, workwise, since its inception.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
That's the way God made me.
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey