+44 (0)20 7299 3000.
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
1st June 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Possibly naively, I make a donation at carbonfootprint.com.
My new Sony Walkman.
Desert island objects
Swedish flat-pack houses, a crate of Boddies and a kazoo.
You've got to be kidding?
The Guardian, The Observer Sport Monthly, Blackadder, 6 Music, 25 letters in the alphabet.
Biggest risk taken
Becoming a Manchester City fan.
Lie-in the with papers, game of tennis, lunch at Banners, afternoon snooze, take in an early evening screening of The Lives of Others, curry at the Indian Ocean on Holloway Road.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Editing Campaign's news pages for three years (ahh, the power), joining Motive and working with some of the most inspiring media thinkers in the UK, joining Dare and working with some of the most talented, dedicated and downright nice people in the world.
I play a mean kazoo.
Best job outside advertising
I once taught English as a foreign language to adults in London. Pay and conditions were awful, but I met some fascinating people from all around the world.
This year, Owen has moved out of planning and shifted towards general management and developing strategy for the Cossette UK group. Managing the jostle for top dog position with Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy will take all of his diplomatic skills.
Most expensive purchase
My Dare shares. Worth it.
Why are you good at what you do?
Mostly, because I enjoy it so much.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London
- Head of Business Development - Group Head Sports Ultimate Asset £50000 - £70000 per annum + Which includes Bonus, London
- Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England