+44 (0)20 7467 6100
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
Five years as managing director of EHS, growing the company from 40 to more than 200. Developing and launching Tesco Clubcard. Eleven years of building Archibald Ingall Stretton into a successful and profitable agency.
Favourite TV programme
Condé Nast Traveller.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Droga5's VB campaign in Australia.
Apple. They keep making the seemingly impossible, possible.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My last remaining remnants of trust in politicians.
Who would play you in a movie?
Playing the piano... badly.
Motorcycling, music, photography.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A teleportation machine.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Maybe now you'll stop following me?\"
ith Stuart Archibald travelling the world for business opportunities, Ingall is running the account handling side of the UK business on his own. He's been busy planning his May wedding and received an honorary doctorate from the Buckinghamshire New University.
3 March 1961. Finedon, Northants.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum + car + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands