+44 (0)20 7467 6100
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
Five years as managing director of EHS, growing the company from 40 to more than 200. Developing and launching Tesco Clubcard. Eleven years of building Archibald Ingall Stretton into a successful and profitable agency.
Favourite TV programme
Condé Nast Traveller.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Droga5's VB campaign in Australia.
Apple. They keep making the seemingly impossible, possible.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My last remaining remnants of trust in politicians.
Who would play you in a movie?
Playing the piano... badly.
Motorcycling, music, photography.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A teleportation machine.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Maybe now you'll stop following me?\"
ith Stuart Archibald travelling the world for business opportunities, Ingall is running the account handling side of the UK business on his own. He's been busy planning his May wedding and received an honorary doctorate from the Buckinghamshire New University.
3 March 1961. Finedon, Northants.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne