CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8501
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Apple, like you need to ask.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Someone without any lines.
I can actually talk out of my arse.
Painting, playing guitar, reading, writing, walking.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The pollution-eating car.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Inge can feel quietly confident about the development of the creative department under CHI's executive creative director, Ewan Patterson. But just because he has scaled back his involvement, don't be surprised to hear that he's still responsible for some outstanding integrated campaigns, particularly on Friends of the Earth.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Director -Music Brand -Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £45000 - £65000 per annum + competitive, London
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned