CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8501
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Apple, like you need to ask.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Someone without any lines.
I can actually talk out of my arse.
Painting, playing guitar, reading, writing, walking.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The pollution-eating car.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Inge can feel quietly confident about the development of the creative department under CHI's executive creative director, Ewan Patterson. But just because he has scaled back his involvement, don't be surprised to hear that he's still responsible for some outstanding integrated campaigns, particularly on Friends of the Earth.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Freelance Creative Producer - Creative Agency's Source £200 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Project Manager - Digital Agency £50K Source £45000 - £53000 per annum, London
- Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Brand Planning Manager Carnival UK Competitive, Southampton