CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8501
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Apple, like you need to ask.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Someone without any lines.
I can actually talk out of my arse.
Painting, playing guitar, reading, writing, walking.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The pollution-eating car.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Inge can feel quietly confident about the development of the creative department under CHI's executive creative director, Ewan Patterson. But just because he has scaled back his involvement, don't be surprised to hear that he's still responsible for some outstanding integrated campaigns, particularly on Friends of the Earth.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne