Executive vice-president, executive managing director, Grey Global; president, Team P&G.
+44 (0)203 037 3113
The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Garden, London, , EC1N 8JS
Too many to mention.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep – I only wish I had a grandmother in Florida.
BBC, because I literally can't go to sleep without it and Pringles because I enjoy eating them while watching the BBC!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Magic tricks with cards.
Tennis and making jam.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A radio which automatically tunes into the World Service whichever country I'm in.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Love you darling.\"
The former Grey chief executive is still flying the flag for Procter & Gamble in the Grey network and keeping its biggest client happy. Ingram is one of the most determined and resilient people in the business.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44