Executive vice-president, executive managing director, Grey Global; president, Team P&G.
+44 (0)203 037 3113
The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Garden, London, , EC1N 8JS
Too many to mention.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep – I only wish I had a grandmother in Florida.
BBC, because I literally can't go to sleep without it and Pringles because I enjoy eating them while watching the BBC!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Magic tricks with cards.
Tennis and making jam.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A radio which automatically tunes into the World Service whichever country I'm in.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Love you darling.\"
The former Grey chief executive is still flying the flag for Procter & Gamble in the Grey network and keeping its biggest client happy. Ingram is one of the most determined and resilient people in the business.
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy