Executive vice-president, executive managing director, Grey Global; president, Team P&G.
+44 (0)203 037 3113
The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Garden, London, , EC1N 8JS
Too many to mention.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep – I only wish I had a grandmother in Florida.
BBC, because I literally can't go to sleep without it and Pringles because I enjoy eating them while watching the BBC!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Magic tricks with cards.
Tennis and making jam.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A radio which automatically tunes into the World Service whichever country I'm in.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Love you darling.\"
The former Grey chief executive is still flying the flag for Procter & Gamble in the Grey network and keeping its biggest client happy. Ingram is one of the most determined and resilient people in the business.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London