Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 7025 3900
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
Getting my first job and doing this job.
Favourite TV programme
Gillette Soccer Saturday.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Paul Smith. English classic with a hint of anti-Establishment.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Setanta, although it wasn't totally by choice.
Who would play you in a movie?
One of the George's – Clooney or Formby.
Parenting and running – they're complementary.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew that I'd be on Dragons' Den.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
Softly spoken Irwin was the public face of Maxus (formerly BJK&E), until, that is, a new chief executive came in this year. Irwin will now have to learn to play second fiddle, but his popularity with clients and staff will undoubtedly remain undiminished.
Sussex before it became East and West Sussex.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline