Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 7025 3900
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
Getting my first job and doing this job.
Favourite TV programme
Gillette Soccer Saturday.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Paul Smith. English classic with a hint of anti-Establishment.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Setanta, although it wasn't totally by choice.
Who would play you in a movie?
One of the George's – Clooney or Formby.
Parenting and running – they're complementary.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew that I'd be on Dragons' Den.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
Softly spoken Irwin was the public face of Maxus (formerly BJK&E), until, that is, a new chief executive came in this year. Irwin will now have to learn to play second fiddle, but his popularity with clients and staff will undoubtedly remain undiminished.
Sussex before it became East and West Sussex.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London