Chief executive, Leo Burnett and Group
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road,, London, W14 8HQ
1st January 1961
Fantasy business partner
Ross Perot, after reading Ken Follet's On Wings of Eagles.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Never drink wine from a plastic cup! On a serious note, we recycle and are very water-wise.
Rugby Union. It taught me that a team is always better than an individual.
Manly Golf Club, Terrey Hills Golf Club, Sunningdale Golf Club, Chobham Rugby Club.
Desert island objects
Deck chair, an umbrella and an esky. Figuratively, the three most important things in my life are my family, good health and laughter.
John Howard. Makes decisions and sticks to them.
The Sunday Times, Golf Digest, The Footy Show, Triple M, bbc.co.uk/sport.
Biggest risk taken
Moving my family back to the UK, having lived in Australia for the past 20 years.
Wake up feeling great, despite a night out with good friends, play 18 holes with my brother-in-law in the morning, watch England beat someone at Twickenham and then home for a family roast and the rest is censored.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Selling my company to Leo Burnett.
Best job outside advertising
Barman at the Hare and Hounds, when my mate's parents were the publicans.
Since taking over from Mike Spicer as the managing director at Arc, Edwards has rolled up his sleeves on the UK side and brought in a bunch of new faces. His tenacity and skill have paid off with his promotion to head up the Group following the departure of Bruce Haines
Most expensive purchase
A Great Dane. Initially, not much, but as we were in a "no pets" rental at the time, we had to buy the house!
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm not afraid to make decisions.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge