Head of planning
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)20 7611 6011
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
WPP Fellowship, New York, Singapore, Toronto, Camden.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Still red hot\".
BoJo... brilliant nonsense.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Piers Morgan, clearly.
Disappearing to somewhere more enjoyable.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The time remote control.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just finished wiring the house. Don't know what all the fuss was.\"
It's fair to say that Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has kept Kay a little busy this year. But there's good reason as to why Kay's services have been regularly required – he's had a hugely successful time. He has helped Lloyds Banking Group tackle being twice the size and (just a little bit) in the spotlight. He has also played a major part in the launch of the new series of Virgin Media ads, and led the planning department on the agency's successful Warburtons pitch.
Manchester, January 1976.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers