Head of planning
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)20 7611 6011
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
WPP Fellowship, New York, Singapore, Toronto, Camden.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Still red hot\".
BoJo... brilliant nonsense.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Piers Morgan, clearly.
Disappearing to somewhere more enjoyable.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The time remote control.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just finished wiring the house. Don't know what all the fuss was.\"
It's fair to say that Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has kept Kay a little busy this year. But there's good reason as to why Kay's services have been regularly required – he's had a hugely successful time. He has helped Lloyds Banking Group tackle being twice the size and (just a little bit) in the spotlight. He has also played a major part in the launch of the new series of Virgin Media ads, and led the planning department on the agency's successful Warburtons pitch.
Manchester, January 1976.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £38000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, St. Albans
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control