Head of planning
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)20 7611 6011
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
WPP Fellowship, New York, Singapore, Toronto, Camden.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Still red hot\".
BoJo... brilliant nonsense.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Piers Morgan, clearly.
Disappearing to somewhere more enjoyable.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The time remote control.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Just finished wiring the house. Don't know what all the fuss was.\"
It's fair to say that Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has kept Kay a little busy this year. But there's good reason as to why Kay's services have been regularly required – he's had a hugely successful time. He has helped Lloyds Banking Group tackle being twice the size and (just a little bit) in the spotlight. He has also played a major part in the launch of the new series of Virgin Media ads, and led the planning department on the agency's successful Warburtons pitch.
Manchester, January 1976.
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch