Joint executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7830 3032
82 Baker Street, , London, , W1U 6AE
Working with Tom Ewart.
Favourite TV programme
House is a new favourite. And Entourage.
The Guardian. Always has been.
The Spectator is infuriating, but strangely reassuring.
bbc.co.uk. Boring, but true.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
It doesn't really answer the question, but I really enjoy watching the Comcast \"rabbit\" ad about high-speed internet connection. Beautifully written, brilliantly directed and performed by the best voiceover artist in America.
Agnès B. Because they're like French mods.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Going to see the Lions.
Who would play you in a movie?
Playing table tennis and watching rugby. Along with a bit of walking.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Orgasmatron in Woody Allen's Sleeper looks like fun. But you can't beat the Star Trek teleporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I tawt I saw a puddy cat. I did, I did saw a puddy cat.\"
The creative brief for this year was to build on the success of Cadbury Creme Egg and push the agency out of the mire it was in when the current senior management team took over just under two years ago. And with campaigns for Hula Hoops, the Army and the charity iPhone app for DePaul UK, Kean has done his bit to achieve that aim.
My mum's bed, balcony flat, 28 Cleveland Square, London W2. At about 1.30 pm on Wednesday 29 March 1961.
- Senior Account Director - Luxury Beauty PR 24 Seven Inc £55,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated B2B Agency - Oxon / Berks Stonor £30 - £35K + excellent bonus scheme, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch