+44 (0)20 7859 8618
189, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , WC2H 8JG
Launching and reinventing things which people get addicted to; building creative teams; winning.
Favourite TV programme
The Sopranos remains peerless. Newsnight is invariably thought- provoking.
The Sun and The Guardian.
The latest one off our presses.
empireonline.com or motorcyclenews.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Hold on... I think I am losing my signal.\"
Keenan likes to trumpet the trust consumers have in his brands and believes that trust has helped guide his titles through a difficult trading period. The year brought with it tough decisions for the Bauer chief, including having to axe 30 sales and editorial jobs across the company.
Shrewsbury, late December 63.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues