+44 (0)20 7859 8618
189, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , WC2H 8JG
Launching and reinventing things which people get addicted to; building creative teams; winning.
Favourite TV programme
The Sopranos remains peerless. Newsnight is invariably thought- provoking.
The Sun and The Guardian.
The latest one off our presses.
empireonline.com or motorcyclenews.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Hold on... I think I am losing my signal.\"
Keenan likes to trumpet the trust consumers have in his brands and believes that trust has helped guide his titles through a difficult trading period. The year brought with it tough decisions for the Bauer chief, including having to axe 30 sales and editorial jobs across the company.
Shrewsbury, late December 63.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media Account Director Source £4000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Media Executive - £20k - £25k - Manchester Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £18000 - £22000 per annum, Coventry