+44 (0)20 7859 8618
189, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , WC2H 8JG
Launching and reinventing things which people get addicted to; building creative teams; winning.
Favourite TV programme
The Sopranos remains peerless. Newsnight is invariably thought- provoking.
The Sun and The Guardian.
The latest one off our presses.
empireonline.com or motorcyclenews.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Hold on... I think I am losing my signal.\"
Keenan likes to trumpet the trust consumers have in his brands and believes that trust has helped guide his titles through a difficult trading period. The year brought with it tough decisions for the Bauer chief, including having to axe 30 sales and editorial jobs across the company.
Shrewsbury, late December 63.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England