Regional director, Europe
+44 (0)207 437 4224
9 Lower John Street, , London, , W1F 9DZ
Being an account man at Waseys, Saatchis, GGT, Rainey Kelly, Y&R, United, and now Dentsu.
Favourite TV programme
The Times (free online edition).
Guido Fawkes' blog (www.order-order.com).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic – 25 years. \"Still red hot.\"
Marin Bikes of California – \"they reinvented the wheel\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Until recently it was working in advertising.
Who would play you in a movie?
Dance floor impersonations of Mick Jagger.
Cycling, recycling and watching Formula One.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The ElderBerry – a BlackBerry with much bigger keys.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"My ride's here...\"
Kelly, who is as famous for his phrases such as \"I see a lot of wool but no cardigan\", as he is for his advertising skills, crashed back on to the scene this year with the brief to build Dentsu in Europe. It's a tough job, but he's hit the industry with zeal and vigour and you wouldn't bet against him bringing the Japanese media giant the success it has always hankered after in Europe.
10 December in Croydon.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign and Promotions Manager - Manchester - Contract Adam Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure