Regional director, Europe
+44 (0)207 437 4224
9 Lower John Street, , London, , W1F 9DZ
Being an account man at Waseys, Saatchis, GGT, Rainey Kelly, Y&R, United, and now Dentsu.
Favourite TV programme
The Times (free online edition).
Guido Fawkes' blog (www.order-order.com).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic – 25 years. \"Still red hot.\"
Marin Bikes of California – \"they reinvented the wheel\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Until recently it was working in advertising.
Who would play you in a movie?
Dance floor impersonations of Mick Jagger.
Cycling, recycling and watching Formula One.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The ElderBerry – a BlackBerry with much bigger keys.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"My ride's here...\"
Kelly, who is as famous for his phrases such as \"I see a lot of wool but no cardigan\", as he is for his advertising skills, crashed back on to the scene this year with the brief to build Dentsu in Europe. It's a tough job, but he's hit the industry with zeal and vigour and you wouldn't bet against him bringing the Japanese media giant the success it has always hankered after in Europe.
10 December in Croydon.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards