+1 61 75 10 91 11
Avenue des Champs-Élysées, , Paris, , 133 Pari
Starting Digitas in 1996. Hiring people who are better than me (Mark Beeching, Laura Lang, Curt Hecht, Kathy Dyer, and hundreds more.) Living with clients during tough crises. Having the audacity to create VivaKi with Jack Klues.
Favourite TV programme
Meteo on TV5 Monde (I know all of the French weather words, so I feel fluent.)
The Wall Street Journal.
Facebook (my friends are fun).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Strauchnie – the Mars \"football slacker\" in Australia.
American Express is always about what they can do for others – I love the service ethic of this brand.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I let my wife do the talking. The more she shares embarrassing stories about me, the more people laugh.
I am still trying to learn the subjunctive tense in French. And I love to make really clever home movies on iMovie, even though I use too many transition effects.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A honing signal for taxis (this could be a iPhone app instead of a gadget.)
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Au revoir. (Dying is for mortals.)\"
Kenny has probably been hearing the word Razorfish in his sleep this year. Not only was the VivaKi head honcho instrumental in the deal, but he's also been tasked with integrating the digital giant into his business.
11 October 1961, Michigan USA.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile