+1 61 75 10 91 11
Avenue des Champs-Élysées, , Paris, , 133 Pari
Starting Digitas in 1996. Hiring people who are better than me (Mark Beeching, Laura Lang, Curt Hecht, Kathy Dyer, and hundreds more.) Living with clients during tough crises. Having the audacity to create VivaKi with Jack Klues.
Favourite TV programme
Meteo on TV5 Monde (I know all of the French weather words, so I feel fluent.)
The Wall Street Journal.
Facebook (my friends are fun).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Strauchnie – the Mars \"football slacker\" in Australia.
American Express is always about what they can do for others – I love the service ethic of this brand.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I let my wife do the talking. The more she shares embarrassing stories about me, the more people laugh.
I am still trying to learn the subjunctive tense in French. And I love to make really clever home movies on iMovie, even though I use too many transition effects.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A honing signal for taxis (this could be a iPhone app instead of a gadget.)
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Au revoir. (Dying is for mortals.)\"
Kenny has probably been hearing the word Razorfish in his sleep this year. Not only was the VivaKi head honcho instrumental in the deal, but he's also been tasked with integrating the digital giant into his business.
11 October 1961, Michigan USA.
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building