+1 61 75 10 91 11
Avenue des Champs-Élysées, , Paris, , 133 Pari
Starting Digitas in 1996. Hiring people who are better than me (Mark Beeching, Laura Lang, Curt Hecht, Kathy Dyer, and hundreds more.) Living with clients during tough crises. Having the audacity to create VivaKi with Jack Klues.
Favourite TV programme
Meteo on TV5 Monde (I know all of the French weather words, so I feel fluent.)
The Wall Street Journal.
Facebook (my friends are fun).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Strauchnie – the Mars \"football slacker\" in Australia.
American Express is always about what they can do for others – I love the service ethic of this brand.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I let my wife do the talking. The more she shares embarrassing stories about me, the more people laugh.
I am still trying to learn the subjunctive tense in French. And I love to make really clever home movies on iMovie, even though I use too many transition effects.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A honing signal for taxis (this could be a iPhone app instead of a gadget.)
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Au revoir. (Dying is for mortals.)\"
Kenny has probably been hearing the word Razorfish in his sleep this year. Not only was the VivaKi head honcho instrumental in the deal, but he's also been tasked with integrating the digital giant into his business.
11 October 1961, Michigan USA.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Partnerships Manager air recruitment c.£48K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Business Director (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £70k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director air recruitment Up to £100k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)