+44 (0)20 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Joining Saatchi & Saatchi, Joining M&C Saatchi.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Wolseley – I can't stop repeat purchasing.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Double espressos for singles.
Who would play you in a movie?
Arsenal, golf, opera, clarinet.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"At last I've seen us win the Champions League.\"
Rumour in the M&C Saatchi corridors is that Kershaw is going all out for a knighthood this year and is well and truly ensconced in Governmental circles. Described as loud and florid by colleagues, he's also well known for being an incredibly talented clarinet player and an incredibly untalented golfer.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of Media & Sales Planning Sky Negotiable, West London
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London