+44 (0)20 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Joining Saatchi & Saatchi, Joining M&C Saatchi.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Wolseley – I can't stop repeat purchasing.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Double espressos for singles.
Who would play you in a movie?
Arsenal, golf, opera, clarinet.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"At last I've seen us win the Champions League.\"
Rumour in the M&C Saatchi corridors is that Kershaw is going all out for a knighthood this year and is well and truly ensconced in Governmental circles. Described as loud and florid by colleagues, he's also well known for being an incredibly talented clarinet player and an incredibly untalented golfer.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Integrated Marketing Stonor £21,000, London (Greater)
- Planner Stonor £60,000 to £65,000, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned