+44 (0)20 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Joining Saatchi & Saatchi, Joining M&C Saatchi.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Wolseley – I can't stop repeat purchasing.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Double espressos for singles.
Who would play you in a movie?
Arsenal, golf, opera, clarinet.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"At last I've seen us win the Champions League.\"
Rumour in the M&C Saatchi corridors is that Kershaw is going all out for a knighthood this year and is well and truly ensconced in Governmental circles. Described as loud and florid by colleagues, he's also well known for being an incredibly talented clarinet player and an incredibly untalented golfer.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure