+44 (0)20 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Joining Saatchi & Saatchi, Joining M&C Saatchi.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Wolseley – I can't stop repeat purchasing.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Double espressos for singles.
Who would play you in a movie?
Arsenal, golf, opera, clarinet.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"At last I've seen us win the Champions League.\"
Rumour in the M&C Saatchi corridors is that Kershaw is going all out for a knighthood this year and is well and truly ensconced in Governmental circles. Described as loud and florid by colleagues, he's also well known for being an incredibly talented clarinet player and an incredibly untalented golfer.
- Mid Weight Designer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £31000 per annum, Southampton
- Digital Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- CRM Executive - Muisc Retail - London Major Players £27000 - £32000 per annum + fantastic benefits , London
- Marketing Manager - Retail / Leisure Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Glastonbury
- Digital Marketing Manager - Manchester - Marketing Manager, SEO Adam Recruitment £38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad