+44 (0)7733 014787
10, Cabot Square, London, , E14 4GB
Being promoted while on both of my maternity leaves.
Favourite TV programme
It's going to be This Is Jinsy – a pilot for the BBC by a friend of mine that's coming soon.
BBC Weather, so I know what to wear.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The IBM Wimbledon Seer phone – real mobile marketing at last.
Westfield. Five minutes' walk from my house. Kid stuff at one end. Mummy stuff at the other. Perfect.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about not having put my kids' names down for good schools five minutes after they were born.
Who would play you in a movie?
My husband said Sigourney Weaver. Colin said Meryl Streep. My PA said Anjelica Huston...
Last one to leave.
Bridge, art, gardening.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A mind-controlled BlackBerry for when I'm driving.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Can someone from the Digital Lab tell me if this has worked this time?\"
King was promoted to chief executive of OgilvyOne following the departure of her former boss, Mike Dodds, to Proximity. Under his watch the agency became Campaign's Agency of the Year, so there's not too much pressure on King then. She speaks with confidence and clarity and is clearly one of direct's stars.King was promoted to chief executive of OgilvyOne following the departure of her former boss, Mike Dodds, to Proximity. Under his watch the agency became Campaign's Agency of the Year, so ther
Swindon, in boom times.
- Digital Media Director - Top Bristol Agency ADLIB £On experience + Commission, Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy