+44 (0)7733 014787
10, Cabot Square, London, , E14 4GB
Being promoted while on both of my maternity leaves.
Favourite TV programme
It's going to be This Is Jinsy – a pilot for the BBC by a friend of mine that's coming soon.
BBC Weather, so I know what to wear.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The IBM Wimbledon Seer phone – real mobile marketing at last.
Westfield. Five minutes' walk from my house. Kid stuff at one end. Mummy stuff at the other. Perfect.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about not having put my kids' names down for good schools five minutes after they were born.
Who would play you in a movie?
My husband said Sigourney Weaver. Colin said Meryl Streep. My PA said Anjelica Huston...
Last one to leave.
Bridge, art, gardening.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A mind-controlled BlackBerry for when I'm driving.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Can someone from the Digital Lab tell me if this has worked this time?\"
King was promoted to chief executive of OgilvyOne following the departure of her former boss, Mike Dodds, to Proximity. Under his watch the agency became Campaign's Agency of the Year, so there's not too much pressure on King then. She speaks with confidence and clarity and is clearly one of direct's stars.King was promoted to chief executive of OgilvyOne following the departure of her former boss, Mike Dodds, to Proximity. Under his watch the agency became Campaign's Agency of the Year, so ther
Swindon, in boom times.
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building