Telegraph Media Group
+44 (0)20 7931 3434
111, Buckingham Palace Road, London, , SW1W 0DT
Working with great people thereby teams that deliver market-beating performances together with industry awards.
Favourite TV programme
Live sport and Frasier.
The Daily and Sunday Telegraph.
Saturday Telegraph Magazine and Grazia – two of the best in class.
Telegraph.co.uk and You Tube.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Worryingly I cannot instantly think of one...
Manchester United – right now because of Alex Ferguson a truly inspirational, clever and interesting leader of people.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about the recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Fortunately, I can't remember and no one has reminded me!
Sport: learning to play tennis, having given up cricket and football. Golf occasionally, listening to Radio 4.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A golf ball that likes travelling straight and seeks out a hole with a flag in it!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you the market was tough and I was under pressure, Murdoch! P.S. Any offers for distress sponsorship of my last Tweet?\"
King has arguably been the most innovative force in newspaper sales over the past few years. He was the first to embrace digital with a vengeance. He's also at the forefront when it comes not only to working in harmony with the editorial side of things but in actually managing to persuade the editor to get out and meet agency people.
Aylesbury, 6 November 1959.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director (3 month rolling Contract) Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager - Experiential/Shopper Major Players £24000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Senior Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000-£38000, Central London