Chief executive, worldwide
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
HTV, Dorlands, McCormicks, Bates, Zenith UK, Zenith USA, ZenithOptimedia Europe, ZenithOptimedia Worldwide.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
The Daily Telegraph.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Barack Obama election campaign – effective use of new and traditional media, including infomercials and social media.
O2. Best mobile coverage, great marketing, terrific customer service and a really smart client!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Professionally, as much as possible; socially, as little as possible.
Who would play you in a movie?
Sailing, skiing, travel.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device to keep track of car keys, mobile phone, passport and BlackBerry.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Darling you gotta let me know, Should I stay or should I go? If you say that you are mine, I'll be here to the end of time. So, you got to let me know, Should I stay or should I go?\"
King's efforts have made ZenithOptimedia a much more cohesive network than it was in the past and, despite his constant and necessary globetrotting, King remains down to earth and sane. He can even say the word \"VivaKi\" while keeping a straight face.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London