Chief executive, worldwide
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
HTV, Dorlands, McCormicks, Bates, Zenith UK, Zenith USA, ZenithOptimedia Europe, ZenithOptimedia Worldwide.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
The Daily Telegraph.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Barack Obama election campaign – effective use of new and traditional media, including infomercials and social media.
O2. Best mobile coverage, great marketing, terrific customer service and a really smart client!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Professionally, as much as possible; socially, as little as possible.
Who would play you in a movie?
Sailing, skiing, travel.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device to keep track of car keys, mobile phone, passport and BlackBerry.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Darling you gotta let me know, Should I stay or should I go? If you say that you are mine, I'll be here to the end of time. So, you got to let me know, Should I stay or should I go?\"
King's efforts have made ZenithOptimedia a much more cohesive network than it was in the past and, despite his constant and necessary globetrotting, King remains down to earth and sane. He can even say the word \"VivaKi\" while keeping a straight face.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad