Chief executive, worldwide
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
HTV, Dorlands, McCormicks, Bates, Zenith UK, Zenith USA, ZenithOptimedia Europe, ZenithOptimedia Worldwide.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
The Daily Telegraph.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Barack Obama election campaign – effective use of new and traditional media, including infomercials and social media.
O2. Best mobile coverage, great marketing, terrific customer service and a really smart client!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Professionally, as much as possible; socially, as little as possible.
Who would play you in a movie?
Sailing, skiing, travel.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device to keep track of car keys, mobile phone, passport and BlackBerry.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Darling you gotta let me know, Should I stay or should I go? If you say that you are mine, I'll be here to the end of time. So, you got to let me know, Should I stay or should I go?\"
King's efforts have made ZenithOptimedia a much more cohesive network than it was in the past and, despite his constant and necessary globetrotting, King remains down to earth and sane. He can even say the word \"VivaKi\" while keeping a straight face.
- Senior PR Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, Manchester
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Customer Marketing Stopgap £80000 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch