Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
+44 (0)20 7012 3950
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Founding our agency.
Favourite TV programme
The Ashes 2009.
The London Review Of Books.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Taschen – the most beautiful, amusing and entertaining range of art and photography books, some of which are quite rude too, but always witty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A solar-powered iPhone.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Tweet? That's the last thing I'll do.
When he's not busy running his agency, Kitcatt is learning to play the piano and shares a teacher with the Wunderman executive creative director, David Harris. Kitcatt oversaw a restructure at the agency to make way for younger, more digitally focused creative teams and hired a new digital creative director in Angus MacKinnon from Nike.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London