Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
+44 (0)20 7012 3950
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Founding our agency.
Favourite TV programme
The Ashes 2009.
The London Review Of Books.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Taschen – the most beautiful, amusing and entertaining range of art and photography books, some of which are quite rude too, but always witty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A solar-powered iPhone.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Tweet? That's the last thing I'll do.
When he's not busy running his agency, Kitcatt is learning to play the piano and shares a teacher with the Wunderman executive creative director, David Harris. Kitcatt oversaw a restructure at the agency to make way for younger, more digitally focused creative teams and hired a new digital creative director in Angus MacKinnon from Nike.
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile