Campbell Lace (Beta)
+44 (0)7802 345086
36-38 Carnaby Street, , London, , W1F 7DR
Building Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe. Turning round McCann. Starting Campbell Lace Beta.
Favourite TV programme
Don't watch telly.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
(Beta) – because it has so much potential.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Leaving early without saying goodbye.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A machine that can turn back the clock.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I wish this were a TV commercial. I dont want my death to go unnoticed.\"
He's back, and as enthusiastic as ever. Lace's ability to charm is legendary, and he's already worked his magic on some new clients such as Thomas Cook and Jackpot Joy. Lace is still one of the most talked-about men in the industry – and let's hope all future gossip continues to be of the harmless variety.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London