Campbell Lace (Beta)
+44 (0)7802 345086
36-38 Carnaby Street, , London, , W1F 7DR
Building Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe. Turning round McCann. Starting Campbell Lace Beta.
Favourite TV programme
Don't watch telly.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
(Beta) – because it has so much potential.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Leaving early without saying goodbye.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A machine that can turn back the clock.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I wish this were a TV commercial. I dont want my death to go unnoticed.\"
He's back, and as enthusiastic as ever. Lace's ability to charm is legendary, and he's already worked his magic on some new clients such as Thomas Cook and Jackpot Joy. Lace is still one of the most talked-about men in the industry – and let's hope all future gossip continues to be of the harmless variety.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media