Campbell Lace (Beta)
+44 (0)7802 345086
36-38 Carnaby Street, , London, , W1F 7DR
Building Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe. Turning round McCann. Starting Campbell Lace Beta.
Favourite TV programme
Don't watch telly.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
(Beta) – because it has so much potential.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Leaving early without saying goodbye.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A machine that can turn back the clock.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I wish this were a TV commercial. I dont want my death to go unnoticed.\"
He's back, and as enthusiastic as ever. Lace's ability to charm is legendary, and he's already worked his magic on some new clients such as Thomas Cook and Jackpot Joy. Lace is still one of the most talked-about men in the industry – and let's hope all future gossip continues to be of the harmless variety.
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch