Campbell Lace (Beta)
+44 (0)7802 345086
36-38 Carnaby Street, , London, , W1F 7DR
Building Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe. Turning round McCann. Starting Campbell Lace Beta.
Favourite TV programme
Don't watch telly.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
(Beta) – because it has so much potential.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Leaving early without saying goodbye.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A machine that can turn back the clock.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I wish this were a TV commercial. I dont want my death to go unnoticed.\"
He's back, and as enthusiastic as ever. Lace's ability to charm is legendary, and he's already worked his magic on some new clients such as Thomas Cook and Jackpot Joy. Lace is still one of the most talked-about men in the industry – and let's hope all future gossip continues to be of the harmless variety.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SENIOR DESIGNER- Luxury brands/drinks Aspire £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) Solaris Health Competitive based on experience, Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- FMCG Design Director, London Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Trebor launches first TV ad in a decade
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'