Editor - Esquire
National Magazine Company/Hearst UK
+44 (0)20 7439 5600
72 Broadwick Street, , London, , W1F 9EP
Still having a job in 2009.
Favourite TV programme
True Blood, Mad Men.
The Observer, The Sunday Times.
London Review Of Books, Men's Health.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Ikea's \"home\" ad by Martin de Thurrah.
Uniqlo: sexy, innovative and utterly democratic in taste and price without looking bland or feeling cheap. A true achievement.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Pretending to go to the bathroom and driving home.
Triathlons, bars and books.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
One that stops people sending me e-mails pretending to be a friend but actually selling dodgy Viagra.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
City shorts, summer scarves and 80s-style sunglasses. If you are male and you want to get on Langmead's good side, don't sport any of the above as they're his top style peeves. He might also be slightly peeved by his title's performance this year too – it saw a slight dip in readers.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Senior Account Manager [1 YR Maternity cover] Integrated / Shopper - superb London agency Fill Recruitment to £36k, plus superb benefits., London (Greater)
- 2 x Account Executives air recruitment Up to £23k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Copywriter / Project Manager air recruitment £26K-£28K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Paddy Power calls on Sepp Blatter to 'f**k off already'
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platform