Editor - Esquire
National Magazine Company/Hearst UK
+44 (0)20 7439 5600
72 Broadwick Street, , London, , W1F 9EP
Still having a job in 2009.
Favourite TV programme
True Blood, Mad Men.
The Observer, The Sunday Times.
London Review Of Books, Men's Health.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Ikea's \"home\" ad by Martin de Thurrah.
Uniqlo: sexy, innovative and utterly democratic in taste and price without looking bland or feeling cheap. A true achievement.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Pretending to go to the bathroom and driving home.
Triathlons, bars and books.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
One that stops people sending me e-mails pretending to be a friend but actually selling dodgy Viagra.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
City shorts, summer scarves and 80s-style sunglasses. If you are male and you want to get on Langmead's good side, don't sport any of the above as they're his top style peeves. He might also be slightly peeved by his title's performance this year too – it saw a slight dip in readers.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne