Chief executive officer, EMEA
+44 (0)20 7158 5518
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Amazon – takes money from you in a very helpful way.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Cricket, golf and football.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
The Prince of Darkness is now attempting to conquer Europe, the same way he conquered the UK for MediaCom. Winning some significant pan-European new business (such as Merlin Entertainment, which it bagged this year) brings a rare smile to his face.
2 April 1965, Ruislip.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1