Chief executive officer, EMEA
+44 (0)20 7158 5518
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Amazon – takes money from you in a very helpful way.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Cricket, golf and football.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
The Prince of Darkness is now attempting to conquer Europe, the same way he conquered the UK for MediaCom. Winning some significant pan-European new business (such as Merlin Entertainment, which it bagged this year) brings a rare smile to his face.
2 April 1965, Ruislip.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge