Chief executive officer, EMEA
+44 (0)20 7158 5518
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Amazon – takes money from you in a very helpful way.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Cricket, golf and football.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
The Prince of Darkness is now attempting to conquer Europe, the same way he conquered the UK for MediaCom. Winning some significant pan-European new business (such as Merlin Entertainment, which it bagged this year) brings a rare smile to his face.
2 April 1965, Ruislip.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers