Chief executive officer, EMEA
+44 (0)20 7158 5518
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Amazon – takes money from you in a very helpful way.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Cricket, golf and football.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
The Prince of Darkness is now attempting to conquer Europe, the same way he conquered the UK for MediaCom. Winning some significant pan-European new business (such as Merlin Entertainment, which it bagged this year) brings a rare smile to his face.
2 April 1965, Ruislip.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign and Promotions Manager - Manchester - Contract Adam Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure