Group managing director
Leo Burnett Group
+44 (0)20 7071 1800
Kensington Village Warwick Building, Avonmore Road, London, , W14 8HQ
William Hill, ABM, GGT, Lowe Howard-Spink, Grey, WCRS, London Business School, Leo Burnett.
Favourite TV programme
Have I Got News For You.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Leo Burnett's \"House of Cards\" idea for Shelter, TV ad: inspiration for installation on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square; magnet that drew loads of famous artists to create and donate card-themed artworks for superb auction event.
First Direct. Brilliant customer service, consistently delivered over many years now.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Highly technical GDP forecasting.
Who would play you in a movie?
Hiding Jon Burley's insulin-injecting kit.
Inventing new camera angles for \"self shots\" that enhance certain key assets in pictures I upload to \"specialised\" online forums.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A more manouverable, and powerful, wide-angled camera lens.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@twitter-jacker...if you're in Heaven at the same time as me, I'm going to give you beat down in front of God, the Angels and the horse you rode in on.\"
Fiercely intelligent, hyperactive and with a razor-sharp wit, you can't help but get the feeling that Leo Burnett's Kensington Village offices could be a tad stifling for the group managing director and his best mates/senior management cohorts. The souped-up Porsche would look much better in the car park of a swanky Soho office.
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media