Group managing director
Leo Burnett Group
+44 (0)20 7071 1800
Kensington Village Warwick Building, Avonmore Road, London, , W14 8HQ
William Hill, ABM, GGT, Lowe Howard-Spink, Grey, WCRS, London Business School, Leo Burnett.
Favourite TV programme
Have I Got News For You.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Leo Burnett's \"House of Cards\" idea for Shelter, TV ad: inspiration for installation on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square; magnet that drew loads of famous artists to create and donate card-themed artworks for superb auction event.
First Direct. Brilliant customer service, consistently delivered over many years now.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Highly technical GDP forecasting.
Who would play you in a movie?
Hiding Jon Burley's insulin-injecting kit.
Inventing new camera angles for \"self shots\" that enhance certain key assets in pictures I upload to \"specialised\" online forums.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A more manouverable, and powerful, wide-angled camera lens.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@twitter-jacker...if you're in Heaven at the same time as me, I'm going to give you beat down in front of God, the Angels and the horse you rode in on.\"
Fiercely intelligent, hyperactive and with a razor-sharp wit, you can't help but get the feeling that Leo Burnett's Kensington Village offices could be a tad stifling for the group managing director and his best mates/senior management cohorts. The souped-up Porsche would look much better in the car park of a swanky Soho office.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure