Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7830 3444
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Preparing a mental training programme for the Irish boxing team, hiring some great people.
Favourite TV programme
Anything with sea porn in it.
Does Viz count?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Our own \"Start thinking soldier\" campaign for the Army. In the future every campaign will follow this model.
Moleskine. I'm currently competing with Neil Simpson to whip out the smallest notebook in a meeting (I'm a slavish proponent of the \"Small Book, Big Cheese\" theory).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Predicting the future. Although I still read my horoscope.
Who would play you in a movie?
Filling in questionnaires.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Brie grater.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Despite the fact that Lear's contribution to the turnaround at Publicis is less visible than that of some of his management pals, the planner's energy, enthusiasm and vigour can't be knocked. He's a major cog, albeit a behind-the-scenes one, in the machine that is making a bid to transform Publicis.
Essex, the 70s.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- General Manager - Media Sales (Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) Vision Four Competitive, Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Midweight Packaging Designer - Top Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London