Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7830 3444
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Preparing a mental training programme for the Irish boxing team, hiring some great people.
Favourite TV programme
Anything with sea porn in it.
Does Viz count?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Our own \"Start thinking soldier\" campaign for the Army. In the future every campaign will follow this model.
Moleskine. I'm currently competing with Neil Simpson to whip out the smallest notebook in a meeting (I'm a slavish proponent of the \"Small Book, Big Cheese\" theory).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Predicting the future. Although I still read my horoscope.
Who would play you in a movie?
Filling in questionnaires.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Brie grater.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Despite the fact that Lear's contribution to the turnaround at Publicis is less visible than that of some of his management pals, the planner's energy, enthusiasm and vigour can't be knocked. He's a major cog, albeit a behind-the-scenes one, in the machine that is making a bid to transform Publicis.
Essex, the 70s.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Creative Design Stonor £24,000 - £28,000 Dependent on experience, Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Essex / Hertfordshire / London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Marketing Agency Stonor c £30,000 plus benefits and car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned