Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7830 3444
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Preparing a mental training programme for the Irish boxing team, hiring some great people.
Favourite TV programme
Anything with sea porn in it.
Does Viz count?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Our own \"Start thinking soldier\" campaign for the Army. In the future every campaign will follow this model.
Moleskine. I'm currently competing with Neil Simpson to whip out the smallest notebook in a meeting (I'm a slavish proponent of the \"Small Book, Big Cheese\" theory).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Predicting the future. Although I still read my horoscope.
Who would play you in a movie?
Filling in questionnaires.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Brie grater.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Despite the fact that Lear's contribution to the turnaround at Publicis is less visible than that of some of his management pals, the planner's energy, enthusiasm and vigour can't be knocked. He's a major cog, albeit a behind-the-scenes one, in the machine that is making a bid to transform Publicis.
Essex, the 70s.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Campaign Planner - Big Brand Agency ADLIB £27k - £32k , Swindon
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- Social Strategist Major Players £27000 - £32000 per annum + amazing benefits, City of London