Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7830 3444
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Preparing a mental training programme for the Irish boxing team, hiring some great people.
Favourite TV programme
Anything with sea porn in it.
Does Viz count?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Our own \"Start thinking soldier\" campaign for the Army. In the future every campaign will follow this model.
Moleskine. I'm currently competing with Neil Simpson to whip out the smallest notebook in a meeting (I'm a slavish proponent of the \"Small Book, Big Cheese\" theory).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Predicting the future. Although I still read my horoscope.
Who would play you in a movie?
Filling in questionnaires.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Brie grater.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Despite the fact that Lear's contribution to the turnaround at Publicis is less visible than that of some of his management pals, the planner's energy, enthusiasm and vigour can't be knocked. He's a major cog, albeit a behind-the-scenes one, in the machine that is making a bid to transform Publicis.
Essex, the 70s.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Halifax
- Recruitment Consultant - Work on Tier One Media Sales Clients! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent career opportunities!, London
- Qualitative Research Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000-£34000, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO