Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7830 3444
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Preparing a mental training programme for the Irish boxing team, hiring some great people.
Favourite TV programme
Anything with sea porn in it.
Does Viz count?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Our own \"Start thinking soldier\" campaign for the Army. In the future every campaign will follow this model.
Moleskine. I'm currently competing with Neil Simpson to whip out the smallest notebook in a meeting (I'm a slavish proponent of the \"Small Book, Big Cheese\" theory).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Predicting the future. Although I still read my horoscope.
Who would play you in a movie?
Filling in questionnaires.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Brie grater.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Despite the fact that Lear's contribution to the turnaround at Publicis is less visible than that of some of his management pals, the planner's energy, enthusiasm and vigour can't be knocked. He's a major cog, albeit a behind-the-scenes one, in the machine that is making a bid to transform Publicis.
Essex, the 70s.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated