+44 (0)20 7851 2000
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
VW, Lynx, Levi's, Hovis.
Favourite TV programme
Tricky, not mad on any of them really.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
You know what, I really don't know.
Visvim. Clean and simple.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Ball, cup, cup, ball.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Phone block that renders drunk texting or phoning impossible.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I don't Tweet.
The triumph of \"go on lad\" for Hovis – both critically and commercially – marked Ledwidge's emergence from Danny Kleinman's shadow. He's been no slouch since then either, shooting some of the year's most talked-about ads including Virgin Media's \"backlot\" and Cadbury's music video \"Zingolo\".
24 May 1971, Canterbury.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central