+44 (0)20 7851 2000
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
VW, Lynx, Levi's, Hovis.
Favourite TV programme
Tricky, not mad on any of them really.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
You know what, I really don't know.
Visvim. Clean and simple.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Ball, cup, cup, ball.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Phone block that renders drunk texting or phoning impossible.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I don't Tweet.
The triumph of \"go on lad\" for Hovis – both critically and commercially – marked Ledwidge's emergence from Danny Kleinman's shadow. He's been no slouch since then either, shooting some of the year's most talked-about ads including Virgin Media's \"backlot\" and Cadbury's music video \"Zingolo\".
24 May 1971, Canterbury.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned