+44 (0)20 7851 2000
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
VW, Lynx, Levi's, Hovis.
Favourite TV programme
Tricky, not mad on any of them really.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
You know what, I really don't know.
Visvim. Clean and simple.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Ball, cup, cup, ball.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Phone block that renders drunk texting or phoning impossible.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I don't Tweet.
The triumph of \"go on lad\" for Hovis – both critically and commercially – marked Ledwidge's emergence from Danny Kleinman's shadow. He's been no slouch since then either, shooting some of the year's most talked-about ads including Virgin Media's \"backlot\" and Cadbury's music video \"Zingolo\".
24 May 1971, Canterbury.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £350 - £400 per day, City of London
- Insight Executive Adam Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £25000 - £30000 per annum, Uxbridge