+44 (0)20 7851 2000
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
VW, Lynx, Levi's, Hovis.
Favourite TV programme
Tricky, not mad on any of them really.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
You know what, I really don't know.
Visvim. Clean and simple.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Ball, cup, cup, ball.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Phone block that renders drunk texting or phoning impossible.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I don't Tweet.
The triumph of \"go on lad\" for Hovis – both critically and commercially – marked Ledwidge's emergence from Danny Kleinman's shadow. He's been no slouch since then either, shooting some of the year's most talked-about ads including Virgin Media's \"backlot\" and Cadbury's music video \"Zingolo\".
24 May 1971, Canterbury.
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter