The Advertising Association
+44 (0)20 7340 1100
7th floor north, Artillery House, 11-19 Artillery Row, London, SW1P 1RT
\"Tell Sid\" campaign: making advertising work for privatisation. Radical: changing important things. Advertising Association: putting the industry on the front foot (pending).
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
iPlayer. The BBC used time, money, advertising and media clout to get it right.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Trust in political leadership.
Who would play you in a movie?
Henry Fonda – 12 Angry Men.
Sport, opera, family.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"It's culture stupid. The way we do things.\"
Lefroy could hardly be a sharper contrast at the top of the AA to his predecessor, Baroness Peta Buscombe. His job will be to keep her high-profile initiatives going while tackling some important challenges – most notably the AA's funding which is said to rely too heavily on terrestrial TV broadcasters and newspaper owners.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central