The Advertising Association
+44 (0)20 7340 1100
7th floor north, Artillery House, 11-19 Artillery Row, London, SW1P 1RT
\"Tell Sid\" campaign: making advertising work for privatisation. Radical: changing important things. Advertising Association: putting the industry on the front foot (pending).
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
iPlayer. The BBC used time, money, advertising and media clout to get it right.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Trust in political leadership.
Who would play you in a movie?
Henry Fonda – 12 Angry Men.
Sport, opera, family.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"It's culture stupid. The way we do things.\"
Lefroy could hardly be a sharper contrast at the top of the AA to his predecessor, Baroness Peta Buscombe. His job will be to keep her high-profile initiatives going while tackling some important challenges – most notably the AA's funding which is said to rely too heavily on terrestrial TV broadcasters and newspaper owners.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne