+44 (0)7979 808 779
247 Tottenham Court Road, , London, , W1T 7QX
Founding Elvis and seeing it almost live up to its name.
Favourite TV programme
Have I Got News For You? It's healthy to laugh at the things that make you mad.
For up-to-the-minute local news and salacious gossip you can't beat the Tunbridge Wells Chronicle.
Country Life. Sad, but true.
Primelocation.com. I have an unhealthy fascination with bricks and mortar.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Comparethemeerkat.com for almost making insurance interesting.
Marmite. It's the only brand I miss when I'm away.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Worrying about when the bubble will burst.
Who would play you in a movie?
Caractacus Potts. I've always fancied flying a vintage car.
My invisibility cloak comes in very handy when people who should know better take to the dancefloor.
Dune-jumping and rockpooling with my kids.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
It's that flying car again!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I hope I haven't bored you...\"
Leversedge was thrown into the spotlight last year after leading his agency to Campaign's \"Direct Marketing Agency of the Year\" award. This year has been a little quieter, but success has still come through new-business wins for Wrangler, Digital UK and the NBA.
In my mum and dad's bed in Kent in the late(ish) 20th century.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location