Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3824
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Favourite TV programme
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
One that has fish and chips inside.
ffffound.com and YouTube.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep.
Apple. Every product they develop is staggeringly good and beautifully designed.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Simon Pegg, unfortunately.
I become more attractive the more you drink.
Golf, football, pool, anything with a ball really.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A pint glass that refills itself.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Another year, another Mr T campaign under his belt, and Nelson, along with his partner Mike Sutherland, is still riding high at AMV on the back of the Snickers work.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £38000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, St. Albans
- Web Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits , Greater Manchester
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014