Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3824
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Favourite TV programme
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
One that has fish and chips inside.
ffffound.com and YouTube.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep.
Apple. Every product they develop is staggeringly good and beautifully designed.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Simon Pegg, unfortunately.
I become more attractive the more you drink.
Golf, football, pool, anything with a ball really.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A pint glass that refills itself.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Another year, another Mr T campaign under his belt, and Nelson, along with his partner Mike Sutherland, is still riding high at AMV on the back of the Snickers work.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas