Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3824
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Favourite TV programme
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
One that has fish and chips inside.
ffffound.com and YouTube.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep.
Apple. Every product they develop is staggeringly good and beautifully designed.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Simon Pegg, unfortunately.
I become more attractive the more you drink.
Golf, football, pool, anything with a ball really.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A pint glass that refills itself.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Another year, another Mr T campaign under his belt, and Nelson, along with his partner Mike Sutherland, is still riding high at AMV on the back of the Snickers work.
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne