Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3824
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Favourite TV programme
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
One that has fish and chips inside.
ffffound.com and YouTube.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Great Schlep.
Apple. Every product they develop is staggeringly good and beautifully designed.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Simon Pegg, unfortunately.
I become more attractive the more you drink.
Golf, football, pool, anything with a ball really.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A pint glass that refills itself.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Another year, another Mr T campaign under his belt, and Nelson, along with his partner Mike Sutherland, is still riding high at AMV on the back of the Snickers work.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - MUST SPEAK GERMAN! Adam Recruitment £20000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3