Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7393 2410
11 Great Newport Street, London, WC2H
Twenty enjoyable years across Leo Burnett, the BBC and MPG.
Favourite TV programme
We Are Klang.
The Week – saves time and paper.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Times subscription drive.
iPlayer – Makes life simpler.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
70s disco dancing.
Eating, walking and talking with friends.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The time travel portal.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Nothing – no one I care about would be reading it.
MPG's strategic leader Oldham continues to impress clients with her insights and in-depth knowledge of media. Havas Media could do worse than employ her talents on a wider stage now that it is building its group media offering.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager (Entertainment Clients) Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £33,000 - £38,000 (DOE) + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Resource Manager Emma & Rachael & You £50,000, Europe
- INBOUND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure