Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7393 2410
11 Great Newport Street, London, WC2H
Twenty enjoyable years across Leo Burnett, the BBC and MPG.
Favourite TV programme
We Are Klang.
The Week – saves time and paper.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Times subscription drive.
iPlayer – Makes life simpler.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
70s disco dancing.
Eating, walking and talking with friends.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The time travel portal.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Nothing – no one I care about would be reading it.
MPG's strategic leader Oldham continues to impress clients with her insights and in-depth knowledge of media. Havas Media could do worse than employ her talents on a wider stage now that it is building its group media offering.
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Campaigns Marketing Manager fusion-lifestyle £35000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday, private medical, London
- Midweight graphic designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media