Joint managing director
+44 (0)203 037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Too many to mention.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sainsbury's. Fond memories as a child – it was full of goodies!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Vintage Champagne – fortunately the recession is technically over now in France!
Who would play you in a movie?
Falling asleep – again got two young children.
None at the moment instead I have two young children.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You reap what you sow!\"
One half of the OPera management team alongside Marc Bignell, Overend is a considered and reasonable figure in the volatile world of broadcast negotiations. He's increasingly important to Omnicom Media Group as OPera begins to pull its weight in pitches.
14 May 1963 Watford.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'