Joint managing director
+44 (0)203 037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Too many to mention.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sainsbury's. Fond memories as a child – it was full of goodies!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Vintage Champagne – fortunately the recession is technically over now in France!
Who would play you in a movie?
Falling asleep – again got two young children.
None at the moment instead I have two young children.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You reap what you sow!\"
One half of the OPera management team alongside Marc Bignell, Overend is a considered and reasonable figure in the volatile world of broadcast negotiations. He's increasingly important to Omnicom Media Group as OPera begins to pull its weight in pitches.
14 May 1963 Watford.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues