Joint managing director
+44 (0)203 037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Too many to mention.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sainsbury's. Fond memories as a child – it was full of goodies!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Vintage Champagne – fortunately the recession is technically over now in France!
Who would play you in a movie?
Falling asleep – again got two young children.
None at the moment instead I have two young children.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You reap what you sow!\"
One half of the OPera management team alongside Marc Bignell, Overend is a considered and reasonable figure in the volatile world of broadcast negotiations. He's increasingly important to Omnicom Media Group as OPera begins to pull its weight in pitches.
14 May 1963 Watford.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- GRAPHIC/MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER (Branding, Print, Digital, Video) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester