+44 (0)20 7299 3000
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Wonderful early career at Campaign before setting up Motive Digital Services in 1999. Ran Starcom IP then joined Dare in 2003 – obviously THE highlight of my career.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Sport Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Crispin Porter's \"Whopper virgins\" for Burger King.
Dare (for obvious reasons).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Lavish client entertainment.
Who would play you in a movie?
Anyone as long as it's not Eric Cantona.
I fall over when I dance.
Tennis, cycling, Mario Kart.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Instant wine cooler.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Saying everything I want to say about life, the world, the universe, in such a restricted space as 140 individual characters is very diffic.\"
The ex-Campaigner goes from strength to strength, with a new role as (effectively) the joint chief executive of Dare. He's been spending quite a lot of his time sorting out Cossette UK group issues this year too, though with a sale of the group pending, that side of his job could be changing pretty soon.
Urmston, Manchester, in 1966.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO