+44 (0)20 7299 3000
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Wonderful early career at Campaign before setting up Motive Digital Services in 1999. Ran Starcom IP then joined Dare in 2003 – obviously THE highlight of my career.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Sport Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Crispin Porter's \"Whopper virgins\" for Burger King.
Dare (for obvious reasons).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Lavish client entertainment.
Who would play you in a movie?
Anyone as long as it's not Eric Cantona.
I fall over when I dance.
Tennis, cycling, Mario Kart.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Instant wine cooler.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Saying everything I want to say about life, the world, the universe, in such a restricted space as 140 individual characters is very diffic.\"
The ex-Campaigner goes from strength to strength, with a new role as (effectively) the joint chief executive of Dare. He's been spending quite a lot of his time sorting out Cossette UK group issues this year too, though with a sale of the group pending, that side of his job could be changing pretty soon.
Urmston, Manchester, in 1966.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot