Marketing and innovation director, Europe
+44 (0)20 8978 6654.
Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ
1st January 1967
Fantasy business partner
Chris Brown at WhatIf.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't (embarrassingly).
The Nike iPod thingy that goes in your shoe.
Desert island objects
iPod, The Magus by John Fowles, suncream.
The Times, The Economist, 24, Radio Five Live, iTunes.
Biggest risk taken
Believing Leicester City would become a good football team.
Hanging out with my three sons.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Bass and Diageo local and global jobs; growing brands such as Pepsi, Carling, Guinness, and Smirnoff.
Roy of the Rovers.
Best job outside advertising
Working in a bar.
Very few individuals can claim to know the business of drinks marketing better than Fennell, whose career has embraced a wide diversity of brands that include Pepsi, Carling, Guinness and Smirnoff. He has also been a poacher-turned-gamekeeper, by running Diageo's campaign to promote sensible drinking.
Most expensive purchase
Jewellery for my wife.
Why are you good at what you do?
I hire people better than me, and stretch them.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Comms Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Front End Developer fishtank £24000 - £27000 per annum, Bath
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot