Marketing and innovation director, Europe
+44 (0)20 8978 6654.
Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ
1st January 1967
Fantasy business partner
Chris Brown at WhatIf.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't (embarrassingly).
The Nike iPod thingy that goes in your shoe.
Desert island objects
iPod, The Magus by John Fowles, suncream.
The Times, The Economist, 24, Radio Five Live, iTunes.
Biggest risk taken
Believing Leicester City would become a good football team.
Hanging out with my three sons.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Bass and Diageo local and global jobs; growing brands such as Pepsi, Carling, Guinness, and Smirnoff.
Roy of the Rovers.
Best job outside advertising
Working in a bar.
Very few individuals can claim to know the business of drinks marketing better than Fennell, whose career has embraced a wide diversity of brands that include Pepsi, Carling, Guinness and Smirnoff. He has also been a poacher-turned-gamekeeper, by running Diageo's campaign to promote sensible drinking.
Most expensive purchase
Jewellery for my wife.
Why are you good at what you do?
I hire people better than me, and stretch them.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3