+44 (0)20 7467 6100.
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
The agency became carbon neutral two years ago, including my daily commute from Bedford.
Everyone that ever told me I couldn't do something.
No. 5 Cavendish Square.
Desert island objects
Piano, iPod, off-road motorbike.
The Sunday Times, Conde Nast Traveller, Top Gear, Chiltern FM, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Starting a company with Stuart Archibald and Steve Stretton.
Riding my motorbike through the Alps on a warm spring day with my girlfriend.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Developing and launching the Tesco Clubcard. Founding Archibald Ingall Stretton.
I can play the piano and the guitar.
Best job outside advertising
Working on farms in the summer holidays while I was a student.
Ingall continues to wear the slippers in the AIS partnership. He has kept a firm grip on his wayward colleagues, and his efforts have been rewarded. The agency has a keen hold grip on the O2 business, and has produced some great digital work for the client.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm not, but don't tell Stuart, Steve or the rest of the agency. I don't think they've rumbled me yet.
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)