Group marketing director
+44 (0)20 8528 2000
The Television Centre, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT
Agency of the Year with St Luke's, working with Liz Murdoch on the inception of Shine, elevation to the executive committee of ITV plc and making both the brand and consumer matter across the group – getting through the past 12 months!
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
Wired and Evo.
bbc.co.uk – it should be with that amount of investment.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
T-Mobile – brilliantly brave.
I judge a brand by its ability to match the promise with the delivery – Apple is in a league of its own.
What’s your concession to the recession?
At times, the ability to smile, but a general tightening of the belt.
Who would play you in a movie?
Don't have one.
Cycling and collecting furniture.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A new application to the BlackBerry that predicts the relative importance of each meeting you are invited to. It would provide a score out of ten, of the combined incremental value to your overall wellbeing and strategic relevance to your annual targets – the diary might get a little clearer...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Otto, when considering the options to play at Wimbledon or for Chelsea, sit back and work out what would make you happy – don't just chase the money. Oh and look after your mum. x\".
When, in October 2008, Rupert Howell was parachuted into ITV as the managing director of brand and commercial – and as such Pemsel's boss – there were those who wondered whether Pemsel's days might be numbered. They were wrong. He prospered, taking a lead role in attempting to reinvent the ITV brand thanks to a lavishly produced feelgood branding commercial.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks