+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I'm a CrackBerry man.
Desert island objects
My lovely wife, Lara, and my twin boys, Max and Alfie. That's three in total.
Al Gore seems smart.
The Guardian, Mojo, Lost, Heart, www.chelseafc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Probably starting Naked.
Playing with my twin boys and my wife.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Still starting Naked with my mates.
I'm not bad on the violin.
Best job outside advertising
A short stint as Baloo the Bear at Disneyland Paris.
Wilkins spent some time out on paternity leave after his wife gave birth to twins. It will be interesting to see how much family commitments distract him from his unwavering support for Chelsea.
Most expensive purchase
Probably a holiday.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm a clear thinker, and gregarious.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline