+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I'm a CrackBerry man.
Desert island objects
My lovely wife, Lara, and my twin boys, Max and Alfie. That's three in total.
Al Gore seems smart.
The Guardian, Mojo, Lost, Heart, www.chelseafc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Probably starting Naked.
Playing with my twin boys and my wife.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Still starting Naked with my mates.
I'm not bad on the violin.
Best job outside advertising
A short stint as Baloo the Bear at Disneyland Paris.
Wilkins spent some time out on paternity leave after his wife gave birth to twins. It will be interesting to see how much family commitments distract him from his unwavering support for Chelsea.
Most expensive purchase
Probably a holiday.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm a clear thinker, and gregarious.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3