+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I'm a CrackBerry man.
Desert island objects
My lovely wife, Lara, and my twin boys, Max and Alfie. That's three in total.
Al Gore seems smart.
The Guardian, Mojo, Lost, Heart, www.chelseafc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Probably starting Naked.
Playing with my twin boys and my wife.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Still starting Naked with my mates.
I'm not bad on the violin.
Best job outside advertising
A short stint as Baloo the Bear at Disneyland Paris.
Wilkins spent some time out on paternity leave after his wife gave birth to twins. It will be interesting to see how much family commitments distract him from his unwavering support for Chelsea.
Most expensive purchase
Probably a holiday.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm a clear thinker, and gregarious.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44