+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I'm a CrackBerry man.
Desert island objects
My lovely wife, Lara, and my twin boys, Max and Alfie. That's three in total.
Al Gore seems smart.
The Guardian, Mojo, Lost, Heart, www.chelseafc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Probably starting Naked.
Playing with my twin boys and my wife.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Still starting Naked with my mates.
I'm not bad on the violin.
Best job outside advertising
A short stint as Baloo the Bear at Disneyland Paris.
Wilkins spent some time out on paternity leave after his wife gave birth to twins. It will be interesting to see how much family commitments distract him from his unwavering support for Chelsea.
Most expensive purchase
Probably a holiday.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm a clear thinker, and gregarious.
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)