UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111
Euro RSCG, Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Working for David Jones, winning Reckitt Benckiser, founding One Young World with David.
Favourite TV programme
Sport and BBC costume dramas.
BBC Global News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Tck tck tck\" for Kofi Annan.
Selfridges – truly creative and near my house.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Talking until the room empties.
Reading and imagining sleeping.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm sorry I really meant to return your call/ e-mail. Really I did. And I'm sorry for talking too long at the pitch/es. Really I am.\"
Despite Euro RSCG London experiencing a topsy-turvy time, the network as a whole has managed to secure its place on more than its fair share of the major global pitches taking place this year. Pinnington will have been disappointed to see UPS slip by, but the Credit Suisse and IBM accounts will have begun to make up for it.
Johannesburg, 10 October 1955.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)