UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111
Euro RSCG, Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Working for David Jones, winning Reckitt Benckiser, founding One Young World with David.
Favourite TV programme
Sport and BBC costume dramas.
BBC Global News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Tck tck tck\" for Kofi Annan.
Selfridges – truly creative and near my house.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Talking until the room empties.
Reading and imagining sleeping.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm sorry I really meant to return your call/ e-mail. Really I did. And I'm sorry for talking too long at the pitch/es. Really I am.\"
Despite Euro RSCG London experiencing a topsy-turvy time, the network as a whole has managed to secure its place on more than its fair share of the major global pitches taking place this year. Pinnington will have been disappointed to see UPS slip by, but the Credit Suisse and IBM accounts will have begun to make up for it.
Johannesburg, 10 October 1955.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure