UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111
Euro RSCG, Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Working for David Jones, winning Reckitt Benckiser, founding One Young World with David.
Favourite TV programme
Sport and BBC costume dramas.
BBC Global News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
\"Tck tck tck\" for Kofi Annan.
Selfridges – truly creative and near my house.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Talking until the room empties.
Reading and imagining sleeping.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm sorry I really meant to return your call/ e-mail. Really I did. And I'm sorry for talking too long at the pitch/es. Really I am.\"
Despite Euro RSCG London experiencing a topsy-turvy time, the network as a whole has managed to secure its place on more than its fair share of the major global pitches taking place this year. Pinnington will have been disappointed to see UPS slip by, but the Credit Suisse and IBM accounts will have begun to make up for it.
Johannesburg, 10 October 1955.
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media