Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7073 7239
41 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
Still in the business after 20 years.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
A slightly different take on the question, but Radcliffe and Maconie on Radio 2 weeknights.
TWTD.co.uk – those really were the days!
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The BBC, for tangible value over price.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Currently something to do with Cadbury Fingers.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A personal Time Warping device, with a Slowmo application.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I did it my way. No need to reTweet!\"
Place might not be as renowned as he should be outside of his agency but his strategic leadership has helped it to produce top class work for the likes of Jack Daniel's, Microsoft and UPS. No mean feat in the current climate.
Grantham, November 1965.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England