The Observatory International
+44 (0)20 7847 4035
5th Floor, 3 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8YZ
Starting two agencies. Selling two agencies. Starting The Observatory.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I'm not sure I have one. A sad indictment.
British Airways. Despite everything.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Hope of an early retirement.
Who would play you in a movie?
Find the Lady.
Cars, cars and cars. Anything to do with cars. Boats.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew that I'd be less worried about not retiring early.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
The Observatory may still be in its infancy, but the pitch consultancy has started taking its first steps into international territories. The US and South Africa are already on line, with Asia-Pacific a target for 2010. Adlanders will hope expansion doesn't unduly distract the aimiable Pocock from London's social scene.
A long, long time ago in Wolverhampton.
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)