Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7836 3474
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
Corsa \"Hide and seek\".
Favourite TV programme
The West Wing, The Wire.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fiat 500 \"eco:Drive\".
Everton Football Club – it's by far the greatest brand the world has ever seen.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Richard Chamberlain, apparently.
Poker and beating Tom Knox at tennis.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Quick and easy way of getting sun protection on children.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm off to pick up the kids from school. Back shortly.\"
It came as something of a shock when DLKW seemingly went against its hiring policy of only employing Spurs fans when Pool, an Everton supporter, was invited to be a partner in the agency in 2000. He has proved to be a key member of the team ever since, though, and last year in particular worked tirelessly on the agency's Vauxhall account.
Welwyn Garden City
- PPC Executive Simplified Recruitment £25,000 - £30,000 PA DOE + Benefits, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Senior Project Manager - Client Side Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Producer Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior/Lead UX Designer - Product Design Agency - Central London - £400 - £450 per day Nakama £400 - £450 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers