Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7836 3474
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
Corsa \"Hide and seek\".
Favourite TV programme
The West Wing, The Wire.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fiat 500 \"eco:Drive\".
Everton Football Club – it's by far the greatest brand the world has ever seen.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Richard Chamberlain, apparently.
Poker and beating Tom Knox at tennis.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Quick and easy way of getting sun protection on children.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm off to pick up the kids from school. Back shortly.\"
It came as something of a shock when DLKW seemingly went against its hiring policy of only employing Spurs fans when Pool, an Everton supporter, was invited to be a partner in the agency in 2000. He has proved to be a key member of the team ever since, though, and last year in particular worked tirelessly on the agency's Vauxhall account.
Welwyn Garden City
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Designer and Researcher Required | 3 Month Cont Salt £300 - £450 per day, City of London
- Digital Lead | Contract | London | Salt £400 - £1000 per day, City of London
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Senior Account Manager - Branding Consultancy and Design Agency - London Spectrum £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies