Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7836 3474
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
Corsa \"Hide and seek\".
Favourite TV programme
The West Wing, The Wire.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fiat 500 \"eco:Drive\".
Everton Football Club – it's by far the greatest brand the world has ever seen.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Richard Chamberlain, apparently.
Poker and beating Tom Knox at tennis.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Quick and easy way of getting sun protection on children.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm off to pick up the kids from school. Back shortly.\"
It came as something of a shock when DLKW seemingly went against its hiring policy of only employing Spurs fans when Pool, an Everton supporter, was invited to be a partner in the agency in 2000. He has proved to be a key member of the team ever since, though, and last year in particular worked tirelessly on the agency's Vauxhall account.
Welwyn Garden City
- Senior Digital Designer Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Agency Sales Manager - programmatic Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, West End
- DIGITAL MARKETING DESIGNER - £30-35K - LONDON Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING COMMS AGENCY Live Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- Design Lead Apple&Ink £50-60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'