Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7836 3474
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
Corsa \"Hide and seek\".
Favourite TV programme
The West Wing, The Wire.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fiat 500 \"eco:Drive\".
Everton Football Club – it's by far the greatest brand the world has ever seen.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Richard Chamberlain, apparently.
Poker and beating Tom Knox at tennis.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Quick and easy way of getting sun protection on children.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm off to pick up the kids from school. Back shortly.\"
It came as something of a shock when DLKW seemingly went against its hiring policy of only employing Spurs fans when Pool, an Everton supporter, was invited to be a partner in the agency in 2000. He has proved to be a key member of the team ever since, though, and last year in particular worked tirelessly on the agency's Vauxhall account.
Welwyn Garden City
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure